No announcement yet.

moreveg seeds

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Option is Premier Seeds Direct who are on Amazon and Ebay they are very good as wel.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsbusy View Post
      that is great - I really like the idea of smaller amounts of seeds and am about to order from them - boosted by everyone's positive opinion. I must say I am impressed by the range they offer too. I came upon the site by chance googling for a particular type of courgette with good stuffing flowers !!
      Order over £10 worth and postage is free.
      He-Pep!

Comment

I get a lot of our seeds from them and recently premier seeds. Haven't used the ones from premier seeds yet but the more veg ones are always good.

I like to be able to get smaller amounts of seeds for less money. It saves the wastage, and you can get unusual seeds too.

I like Fasold runner beans and not many places do them but they do.

Really pleased with them.

Comment

I thought Fasold was a climbing french bean? Do you call french beans, runners?

Comment

Yep, you are right I meant to type climbing French beans. Durr, that sort of day.

Comment

I buy seeds from Moreveg. For squash, for example, it's nice to be able to buy small quantities of seed for several varieties rather than having ten or more seeds of just one variety. Plus, for some seeds, they really are a bargain.

For anyone thinking of growing melons, I've had great success with their Arava (for reference: last frost here can be as late as early May, with a cold snap that often kills off plants in late September).

Comment

When I search for specific varieties, Google takes me to more veg. With their range and affordable prices makes the difference with the big shops

Comment

I've been using them for years and highly recommend
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X