Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get mine in France - look for Pissenlit
    https://www.promessedefleurs.com/pot...-vilmorin.html

I do like the old name for it - Dent de Lion - literally meaning Tooth of the Tiger and hence where the English name comes from!

It is a treat to eat this salad!

Attached Files
    Nature is amazing
    Instagram: @frankinkent

Comment

Originally posted by BUFFS View Post
      and some telly bimbo telling you how eating just these gives you a page three figure.
      Well that gives me a good start as I have a page three figure..... unfortunately it would also take in page 4,5,6 and 7.
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Spend half my life trying to get rid of the wild ones so don't want to sow more even if they are edible. So are nettles but I just use the wild ones.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by OscarSidcup View Post
          I get mine in France - look for Pissenlit
          https://www.promessedefleurs.com/pot...-vilmorin.html

I do like the old name for it - Dent de Lion - literally meaning Tooth of the Tiger and hence where the English name comes from!

It is a treat to eat this salad!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69589[/ATTACH]
          I like the French name - Pissenlit - Wet a bed - reflecting its diuretic properties

Comment

I found this interesting American site...

Dandelion - Our Herb Garden
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              I like the French name - Pissenlit - Wet a bed - reflecting its diuretic properties
              well that name traveled well here they are known as Pee the beds.
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Franchi do two different packets of Dandelion seeds, not sure what the difference is though

DANDELION - TARASSACO SAVE 40p
                GL DENTE DI LEONE - DANDELION MEDICINAL RANGE

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X