No announcement yet.

Something has hollowed out my squash

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is all very distressing news! I'm going to check all my squashes and pumpkins later.

Baldy it looks like a pink banana to me, but my squash obsession is only just starting so I could be wrong ( probably, usually am ). Have you cut it open to see if there is any evidence of the culprit?

Sparrow I've just gooooogled that book because it sounded just the thing I need to help my new obsession after seeing a little preview and reviews, I really want a copy . But I can't find it for under £75!!!!!!!. Think I will wait till after I've won the lottery. Very nice looking book though.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
      We have mice on site so I think that means we haven't got rats?
      Unfortunately it's an ole wives tale about you only have one or t'other

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post

Sparrow I've just gooooogled that book because it sounded just the thing I need to help my new obsession after seeing a little preview and reviews, I really want a copy . But I can't find it for under £75!!!!!!!. Think I will wait till after I've won the lottery. Very nice looking book though.
      It is a gorgeous book, she has also done one on melons. Both are well worth a read but I personally wouldn't fuss about owning them. I wouldn't say no as a gift though

Comment

an easy way to mark and label your squash plants are easy if i can remember myself to do it,tape or tie a label on to a shorter cane,and push in the ground just away from the roots at planting out time,it also marks where the root system is for any watering.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X