Favourite gardening tool

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SusieG View Post
    ....... a dessert spoon in GH (saves getting too much compost all over the potting bench when filling smaller sized pots etc...)
    Another spoon lover
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Most used is probably the grass mower, keeps the grass tidy and generates all that lovely compostable stuff.

Comment

The weather report.
        Oh dear it's going to rain, off to the pub then.
        Never rains in a pub!
        Jimmy
        Expect the worst in life and you will probably have under estimated!

Comment

Has to be my swoe

Very versatile and easy to use, I have ground all three edges so I can use comfortably between the vegetables and great for hooking out stones

Comment

Don't know what it is, I use it as a mini hoe in amongst the plants

Attached Files

Comment

I love my azada hoe, and my little burgon & ball snips. Just wish they werent green as Im forever putting them down & then being able to not spot where!

Comment

Not on the allotment but I found a strangely wonderful tool during sowing and potting up this year - the plunger from a 30ml plastic syringe! The pointy end makes a great dibber for small pots and the flat bit on the other end is perfect for tamping down compost around fragile seedlings.

Comment

Originally posted by gringo View Post
                  Not on the allotment but I found a strangely wonderful tool during sowing and potting up this year - the plunger from a 30ml plastic syringe! The pointy end makes a great dibber for small pots and the flat bit on the other end is perfect for tamping down compost around fragile seedlings.

Mix fine seed with paste and you can pipe rows with it as well

I'm now thinking of piping carrot seed into the outline of bugs bunny.

You'd need a bigger syringe to pipe spinach - and a lot of it to draw Popeye

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                  ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                  ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X