No announcement yet.

Aubergine thinning help

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^I think Sarico sent them in to VC for the VSP (yes, I am a great fan of the VSP )

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...sts_83433.html
    http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...cel_83432.html

Comment

NG, you growing them outside?

Comment

Looking good there, Norfolkgrey.

On a French site, I spotted that these are described as very productive, 8-10 aubergines per plant. And on the Baker Creek site, there's a photo of someone holding one of a size that I would be very proud of if it were a butternut squash!
        Rotonda Bianca Sfumata Di Rosa Eggplant - 1/8 oz | Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds

Let us know what they're like to eat. Looks like it could be an all-round winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Elfeda View Post
          NG, you growing them outside?
          They are in the doorway of gh2 (door is left open during the day)

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
          Looking good there, Norfolkgrey.

On a French site, I spotted that these are described as very productive, 8-10 aubergines per plant. And on the Baker Creek site, there's a photo of someone holding one of a size that I would be very proud of if it were a butternut squash!
          Rotonda Bianca Sfumata Di Rosa Eggplant - 1/8 oz | Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds

Let us know what they're like to eat. Looks like it could be an all-round winner.
          I am not trying to feed the entire village! Maybe I won't thin just to make sure I get smaller fruit TY for the info. it certainly makes it seem promising. I will keep you updated

Comment

Oops, sorry everyone I have told a big fat porkie. Thought it was a bit strange they were taking on an orange hue so looked at the label - they are rossa di rotunda Melanzane Rosso Di Rotonda | Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds . They were still from the VSP though

Edit: They are also still aubergines
            Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 22-07-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Nearly PML you daft aperth

Comment

Still very pretty. Looks from the size as if there's no need to thin them out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X