No announcement yet.

Runners -flowers ....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pinched mine out on Saturday and noticed a few flowers starting. Definitely later than normal but fine.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Remember that, come November you'll be walloping your runner's with sticks in a bid to beat them to death having sent months eating and them, stuffing your freezer with them and drying enough beans to seed share with half the home counties.

I still haven't finished off the frozen runners and frenchies from last year - a couple of packets left - and have enough jars of various dried be and to last up to (and probably beyond ) this years harvest being ready.

I've sown about twice as many beans as I did last year.

I reckon that will double again next year.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
      ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
      ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Don't beat your runners to death with a big stick - leave them in the ground to grow back next year. I have one that 3 years old.

Happy Birthday Mr Bean

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X