Little Things Please Little Mind!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~~~ and when I'm harvesting anything, I'm always apologising to them ~~~
    Feel like a mass- murderer as I'm going towards 'em with my scissors .......
    ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
    a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
    - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

I'm another parsnip counter
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

You see I went out this morning and ran in for the camera.

Hubby now starting to get bored with my excitement, can tell he was brought up on a farm!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cilla View Post
          You see I went out this morning and ran in for the camera.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65378[/ATTACH]

Hubby now starting to get bored with my excitement, can tell he was brought up on a farm!
          I know, it's great! Bet you can't wait now for the little courgette that's going to follow that flower cilla!!!
          ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
          a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by SusieG View Post
            I know, it's great! Bet you can't wait now for the little courgette that's going to follow that flower cilla!!!
            See for me it works both ways. I briefly got excited at melon flowers then quickly my heart sank and I still dislike looking as they are all male flowers

Comment

I was lucky they were Mr and Mrs Flower.

Comment

You aren't the only one. I get looked at like a lunatic by hubby. He's like yep it's a cabbage or yep it a beetroot what about it? People have grown them for a long time. He just doesn't get it!!!!

Comment

Hubby & I have a deal - I pretend to be interested in cycling, different equipment, cycling events etc, & he pretends to be interested in seed catalogues, plants & new growth. He shows me how something new works on his bike & he comes on a tour of the veg patch

Strangely I know a bit about cycling now & he can make relevant comments about gardening.....
                  Another happy Nutter...

Comment

He will listen but if I start to go on about uhmmmm say determinate and indeterminate tomatoes he tells me I'm as green finger Ed as you are mechanic dear

Comment

I went to the veg patch today and counted 8 baby courgettes! I know they're easy to grow but I still get excited - & zephyr looks so cute, yellow with a tiny green end. Happy humph indeed
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X