No announcement yet.

What's with the weather

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've had temps of 7 to 8c in the GH overnight so nothing tender had been planted out yet, cucs and courgettes are fleeced in the GH.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Piggin cold so maybe our version of global warming is a mixture of..................wet/windy/cold/sunny and finally LATE!
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

we haven't had this good a run of good weather like this since 2006, its been glorious for weeks now, and it seems more on the way, I have had to learn how to keep stuff watered...weird..

Comment

Been nice today. About time too.

The forecast looks good too.

Comment

I had to water everything for a second time this week, kinda hope for some rain!

Comment

We've had wet and cold weather all week! Hoping for some of your sunshine, down South!
              DottyR

Comment

I agree Dorothy, this morning when I checked it was supposed to be sunny from lunchtime - but it hasn't arrived yet.
                The MetO changed the forcast at 14.57 and have put the sun back to 7pm now. Grrr!

Comment

The weather is rubbish, my central heating has come on three times this week. Some sun would be good, try and dry the garden and plot out a bit.

Comment

I feel I have to announce, ' the sun is trying to shine', ok, it's 5.30, but 'hurrah'!
                    DottyR

Comment

Its on its way - been intermittently sunny here, but I think it comes at the price of high humidity and potential thunderstorms, particularly in the south and west.
                      A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Sorry about this but its been really warm here for a few days. Not much sun today but very comfortable
                        Just had a flash weather warning for Cheshire and North Wales - thunderstorms, hail and localised flooding. Best batten down your hatches if you're up that way.

Comment

Yesterday it was an over night low of 7c than last night a whopping 13.7c weather doesn't know what to do next.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

The sky has finally cleared - I hope it is still clear in the morning.......

Comment

Really hot today again, over clothed so was baking and had to have a second shower when I got home.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Yup, misty, grey and mild morning ......
                                ditto afternoon ..........................
                                sunny evening ..........................

See what the morrow brings ...............
                                ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                                a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X