No announcement yet.

Dwarf French beans .. or nasturtiums?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you replant them into pots alongside the bed or something?, really are wonderfull things
    And make great caviar do sturgeons
    Last edited by jackarmy; 10-05-2016, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Why, but it is of course a South American themed bed you are making. Very on trend! Both are from South America

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present to you.. an admittedly small and slightly depressed-looking ... french bean

Look on the bright side.. 1 out of 70 ain't THAT bad
        Attached Files

Comment

1 out of 70...SO FAR .

My dwarf beans are only just emerging too. There are a sensitive and tender plant and they need a certain temperature day AND night to germinate. If they all popped up on the first sunny day of the year they would all be wiped out by a light frost.
          Give them time...I have very high hopes for your bean bed...its going to be spectacular!
          http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Thanks Muddled! Hmm. Perhaps I shouldn't have panic-sown a dozen or so extra just-in-case beans today..

Comment

I'll stop talking about beans soon. Yesterday, one. Today, SIX. I'll be over on the recipe section hunting out what to do with my prospective 12bn kgs, in case anyone's looking for me. Gulp.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X