Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are my cucumber and courgette plants leaves paling in colour?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maverick451 View Post
    cucumbers hate the cold more nearly anything, I never do well with them unless I sow them late
    They're very prone to topping themselves given the slightest excuse... tis too cold for them to be out I'd say...
    Balders
    sigpic
    1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

I've had mine in the green house for about a week now. I cover them with fleece every night. I have now started to put heat in the greenhouse. The lowest temp last night was 9 degrees in there. Will that be ok for them. I've still fleeced them even with the heater on
      Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by Bal View Post
        I've had mine in the green house for about a week now. I cover them with fleece every night. I have now started to put heat in the greenhouse. The lowest temp last night was 9 degrees in there. Will that be ok for them. I've still fleeced them even with the heater on
        They should be okay in a heated greenhouse. Although 9 degrees is still quite cold for cucumbers. If it starts getting any lower than that they'll soon start getting like the op's.

Try and bring them in overnight if you can, looking at the forecast were still due for some cold nights.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X