No announcement yet.

What plant is this?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got sick of waiting for my pumpkin seeds to germinate so carefully dug them up. Both seeds were sending roots skyward so it was a simple matter of re planting them the right way up.The two cotyledons are now poking out the compost!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Oh my word,you sure got a rarity there,looks rather like a variety off the,was meant to be plant,the little leaves just under it look like a { PLANT as in throw us off the cent},the one in the next cell,could be even rarer,the Silver-white finger,a ground cover plant,all i can say is,good look with rearing it,would be a shame to loose the species.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

OMG! it's a seedling triffid! Destroy it now before it takes over the world!
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

I have news....................brace yourselves................the news is not good

Today, the seedling popped its other end out and fell over

For the record, it was a Blue Lake Climbing French bean!

I thought that beans "knew" which way was up and grew accordingly. Trust me to get the Bonkers beans
          Attached Files

Comment

So you say VC......so you say!
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              ...I thought that beans "knew" which way was up and grew accordingly. Trust me to get the Bonkers beans
              Have you been feeling extra light these past few days VC? Maybe Dr Who has been around and turned off the gravity. Seeds only know which way is up if gravity is switched on.
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                I have news....................brace yourselves................the news is not good

Today, the seedling popped its other end out and fell over
                What I want to know is ...... whats happened to the white furry Caterpillar next door?
                The day that Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck ...

... is the day they make vacuum cleaners

Comment

He was getting too hot, so I took his coat off. Now he's shivering in the corner

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X