Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
    Looks brill, can't wait to see it planted up
    Me neither GL but my visions usually turn out completely different to the actual results..........
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Table Dainty marrow

Hunter squash

Thinking about it >>>>
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Love the set-up Mally

Given that space is no issue, I would definitely include sweet pea and a nice climbing rose or similar...
        Beans, cucumbers, peas and squash ate other obvious ones..

Other than that, could you leave some of the bars free for the monkeys to swing from? The monkey nuts that is.....
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
          Love the set-up Mally Given that space is no issue, I would definitely include sweet pea and a nice climbing rose or similar...
          Cheers Trip. Sweet Peas & 3 Zéphirine Drouhins will be grown on the other side of the fence.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Gosh...what a brill idea!
            It looks fantastic BM.

Can I just ask one thing though?
            It's going to make a bit of difference to the light getting into both PTs on either side surely?
            Will you need to remove lower leaves....or what?
            Or am I just being a tad paranoid?
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Crystal Apple and Crystal Lemon Q's and how about Passion Fruit?
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

BM, that is great. Like the others i am not jealous at all You should write a book of what to do in retirement as i can never see you getting bored
                I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

I saw lots of grapes suggesting different cucumbers but mini cukes or gherkins are great and can be eaten small and raw like a cucumbers.
                  I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

I'd say you're going to need a table and a couple of chairs and preferably some way of chilling wine. That's going to be a lovely shady spot in the glorious summer we're expecting and with all that produce and the smell of the sweet peas from behind the fence.......

Comment

How about a couple of cordon fruit trees at one end to give it a sort of arbour look?
                      A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Since you have so much space I would definitely consider some ornamental gourds....something really warty and weird looking. I always yearn to grow some but a a hundred quid for a half plot I cannot justify 'wasting' that much room on inedibles.

Can I also put in a vote for morning glory? I don't see much of it about nowadays and it looks so impressive in full flower.

I wish you had a plot on my site BM, I could marvel at your ideas and inventions all day!
                        http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Gosh...what a brill idea!
                          It looks fantastic BM.

Can I just ask one thing though?
                          It's going to make a bit of difference to the light getting into both PTs on either side surely?
                          Will you need to remove lower leaves....or what?
                          Or am I just being a tad paranoid?
                          Good point Nic but I don't envisage any light issues.........then again I may be a tad optimistic...........

Comment

Originally posted by Chippy Minton View Post
                            I'd say you're going to need a table and a couple of chairs and preferably some way of chilling wine. That's going to be a lovely shady spot in the glorious summer we're expecting and with all that produce and the smell of the sweet peas from behind the fence.......
                            Table & chair is in situ Chippy along with a Joan J Raspberry in each corner so I can just sit there & reach out if I feel the need.............

Comment

Gees! so many great ideas. Thank you all. What I'm gonna have to do is sit down, look through the suggestions then check my seed stash. When I think I have a plan, I'll post it then you can pull it apart & make me start again................

Comment

Ok, working on my present seedy stash, I've gone for the following..........Please feel free to tell me of any pitfalls:

Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X