Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Carrot Challenge - Grow carrots with me in 2016!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
    "Show Off's".
    Come on D - you can do it........go carrots...go carrots......go go go!
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I’m still growing My carrots in buckets.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1A2C7442-7C0D-4445-94A7-3CB40F206D0B.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	336.7 KB
ID:	2386735

Just saying

Comment

• Me too...........but no photos to prove it!

Comment

• Found these in a bucket today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200330_151319.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	2386753

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Found these in a bucket today.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90794[/ATTACH]
            Have they been in that bucket for four years?
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Possibly................
              I don't know when I sowed them but I found the buckets amongst the rhubarb.

Comment

• I've sown some in buckets nothing to see yet just bare soil. Will post pics when they germinate.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                  I've sown some in buckets nothing to see yet just bare soil. Will post pics when they germinate.
                  If you can, maybe bring the buckets indoors until they germinate.
                  I sowed mine in early March, and brought the tub into the conservatory. They germinated within 2 weeks, and then once most of them were up I moved the tub back outside.

Comment

• Originally posted by ameno View Post
                    I sowed mine in early March, and brought the tub into the conservatory. They germinated within 2 weeks, and then once most of them were up I moved the tub back outside.
                    ameno good suggestion I think mine will be Ok they're under fleece in the GH its early days they've only been sown just over a week.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by ameno View Post
                      Thanks Will now go and move mine under as much cover as my small patch can muster. They are presently outside under fleece and glass but the nights have been pretty cold so I will give them a fighting chance.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X