Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beds 3 and 4... onions and parsnips, and then the Desiree.

And I'm stopping there before I break the server....
    Attached Files

Comment

• State of my plot(s) in June
      What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
      Pumpkin pi.

Comment

• Wow, plenty to keep you occupied there!
        A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• June in my little veggie garden

A general overview of all my raised beds. I'm very pleased with how well most thing are doing.

Here is my melons in the little glass house thing. Herb bed to the right and the mint collection you can just see over the top of glass house.
          Attached Files

Comment

• I like, SP! Lots!

Comment

• Sorry about the delay ( just had tea )
              Here is my baby rhubarb, and the overflow/ spares bench

Finally the salad bar.

Attached Files

Comment

• Brilliant SP.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Where is the Year going to?

The Square Foot Jungle is starting to fill out:

The Beans have reached the top of the shuttlecock & are starting to wind round the top:

The Squash Pallets are starting to take hold so looks promising:

Attached Files
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Looks fab BM. What type of squash are those long ones growing up the pallets? None of my squash look like that - mine seem to be amassing huge jungle like leaves and spreading outwards.
                    LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• I believe it's "Small Sugar Pumpkin"

Comment

• Looking good BM. No taking it the wrong way but your shuttlecock makes me laugh every time I look at it

I have also done my first and possibly only tour for anyone wanting to be extra nosey

https://youtu.be/OzgzSetKxkE
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I'm interested/nosey your plot looks great NG!!

Comment

• ^^^TY, glad you like it.

Comment

• Nice one NG....................Spielberg, eat your heart out.....................

Comment

• Looks great NG. I'm very jealous about the peach!
                                A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X