Spinach
    Brokali
    Calabrese
    Peppers
    Pea shoots
    Beetroot
    Microgreens

I think that's about it
    A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Still going:-

Leeks
      Greenhouse tub Potatoes
      Greenhouse tub Carrots
      Brussel sprouts
      Herbs

Started buying quite a lot of fruit and veg again now though as summer stores have officially run out with the exception of some frozen pesto and frozen green beans.

Comment

Leeks, fartichokes, Hamburg parsley, herbs, mustards, chard, physalis from the greenhouse and I just furtled up the first of the oca today.

The oca's not really dead after the one and only proper frost we've had, so not properly ready yet. Looking promising though!
        My spiffy new lottie blog

Comment

Lettuce, Kale, Pak Choi, Cauliflower, Leeks, Sprouts, Spring Onions, still got a few Peas and picked the last Tomatoes from my remaining two plants today. Still got loads of Chillies going strong.
          What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
          Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Just lettuce from the greenhouse.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Red cabbage, white cabbage, black kale, daubs kale, PSB, celeriac, parsnips, beetroot, perpetual spinach, coriander and greenhouse lettuce on it's way but not quite ready.
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Picked the last courgette today. Amazed that's its lasted until December.
                Still some tomatoes in the GH.
                Have leeks, sprouts, broccoli, kale and assorted cabbages, parsnips, a bucket of carrots and some spuds in bags, lettuce, spring onions, rocket, landcress, mixed salad leaves, parsley.
                A few raspberries and a peach!!

Comment

Parsnips and Onions.

Comment

Kale, chard and leeks, when out at the garden today a number of my leeks have shot, so they wont last the winter.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      and a peach!!
                      There she is talking about her self again a lovely peach a peach pip
                      I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Still tomatoes in greenhouse -two small ones.

A record for Nov let alone Dec..

Comment

Still harvesting beetroot, cabbage and perpetual spinach. The leeks will stay put all Winter and I'm saving the sprouts for Christmas. The utility room is full of apples and pretty much a year's supply of garlic but we've just eaten the last of the Charlotte potatoes. Lots of soft fruit, beans, peppers and roasted tomatoes in the freezer. I grew wonderful onions, both red and brown, but most of them rotted in storage.

Comment

I've got various lettuces and perpetual spinach. There are also some parsnips and late planted carrots and radish still in under fleece, but I'm not sure if they're going to do anything now. I'm too scared to pull up the parsnips as they haven't done anything all year

Comment

Have still got tomatoes ripening so quite chuffed.
                              Bob

Comment

Pulled a big carrot today that was half out, just about to put it in a soup.

Still a few leaves of chard left but I think a deer ate most of it. Still harvesting enough basil and parsley. I think we just ate the last of the salad the other day but it may grow back.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X