Perennial Kale

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newbiegrower1970 View Post
    Surely if people want to swap seeds between themselves that's up to them?
    Eh? Am I missing something?

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I don't know if there is a particular post you are on about

However, the 3 months and 50 posts rule is to try and deter people from taking the pee. If 2 grapes swap and the rule is met but something goes wrong then you can have the Mods step in. It is a forum rule and at the end of the day the forum is an outlet for promoting grow your own in a good way .

What goes on in pm's is a different matter

Comment

Perennial kale rarely sets seeds - it is propagated by cuttings - and these are expensive to buy. They're also in great demand as I have seen 3 requests for cuttings recently!

Comment

Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
          I don't know if there is a particular post you are on about

However, the 3 months and 50 posts rule is to try and deter people from taking the pee. If 2 grapes swap and the rule is met but something goes wrong then you can have the Mods step in. It is a forum rule and at the end of the day the forum is an outlet for promoting grow your own in a good way .

What goes on in pm's is a different matter

What can the mods do? And surely it's a seed circle rule not a forun rule.
          Last edited by Newbiegrower1970; 16-02-2017, 03:30 PM.

Comment

We can Ban people who don't comply with the rules

You would be amazed at the number of people who join because they think they can get something for nothing or offer to swap seeds but don't fulfil their side of the agreement!
            The rules are there to protect genuine people from being taken advantage of. I think that's fair - don't you?

Comment

What can the mods do? And surely it's a seed circle rule not a forun rule.
              I've just seen your amendment. These are the "Rules" http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...nce_76437.html
              Read them!

Comment

Having read this post i'm suddenly very glad I've been offered a cutting by a friendly neighbour! I'll make sure to take cuttings when the time comes!
                Last edited by MagpieKnitter; 17-02-2017, 12:33 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

how can I find out how many post iv'e made? Dal

Comment

92 posts!! Its beneath your location on your post above^^^^

Comment

got ya !
                      atb Dal

Comment

93 now ................

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          I've just seen your amendment. These are the "Rules" http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...nce_76437.html
                          Read them!
                          These are the seed circle rules. As discussed and voted for by the forum. Not forum rules. Are you saying that you wouldn't ban someone who took privately arranged swaps and sent nothing back?

Comment

These are the seed circle rules. As discussed and voted for by the forum. Not forum rules. Are you saying that you wouldn't ban someone who took privately arranged swaps and sent nothing back?
                            The Moderators would warn or ban anyone who didn't fulfil their side of the agreement.
                            The seed swap rules are part of the forum rules and we enforce them, whether you think they're fair or not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X