X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks seasprout.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Did you find out what they were, maverick?
      Could they be Mountain Magic F1 which T&M are selling this year?

Ignore that ^^ A review on the T&M website says they are the Experimental ones and that they are bush - while T&M say they are Cordon
      Confused? You bet I am!
      Yes I believe there are moutain magic, a superb variety imo, I will be using these are my late tomatoes, I will sow first week in April and Harvest october onwards

Personally Ive decided not to grow Crimson Crush this season, I has the same problem alot of folks had with them, 1 Crimson crush plant was fantastic, the other 2 were weedy and unproductive, I dont think the line has been properly sorted yet
      Attached Files
      Last edited by maverick451; 05-02-2016, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Thanks maverick. They look fantastic!
        Stockists so far:-
        Nicky's £3.25 for 10 seeds
        Kings £2.65 for 6
        T&M £3.99 for 5 or £6.99 for 10................but, there's a special offer on at the mo, any 10 packets for £10

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Thanks maverick. They look fantastic!
          Stockists so far:-
          Nicky's £3.25 for 10 seeds
          Kings £2.65 for 6
          T&M £3.99 for 5 or £6.99 for 10................but, there's a special offer on at the mo, any 10 packets for £10
          I bought some of these from T&M though I had a £5 voucher so just paid P&P for a packet of those plus some beetroot seeds I added on to make the total up to a fiver. Also my mother in law made a not so subtle comment recently about loving fresh beetroot

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X