jist on fur a moan

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SusieG View Post
    It all sounds pretty amazing - so, there's no text book gardening then?? Haha!!
    I have yet to enjoy/endure the pain and pleasure of spoiled crops yet - hoping to get started next spring. Actually looking forward to winter(!!!) (don't quote me) getting my plot dug over and mulched, choosing seeds and getting them started in my greenhouse early next year! It's so exciting - so as I say, can't wait to join you for a moan!!
    Ps my VERY LATE tomato plants have got some fruits on and my chillies too!!
    Hello Susie, and welcome to the Vine, you can still sow some seeds and have the pleasure of spoiled crops, if you are unlucky, but hopefully you wont have that, and remember whatever you do, you gain experience (keep a diary) as for text books on gardening now that you are on the Vine you dont need to buy gardening books, as you will get great help from your fellow Grapes
    What ever you do I wish you good fortune and pleasure with you gardening
    I will add I have just sown some beetroots seeds, which I will cover with fleece to see if that helps (ever the optimist)
    Last edited by rary; 24-07-2015, 08:41 PM.
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X