No announcement yet.

Show us how you're growing up!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first Munty frame, with lazy housewife (thank you nellie-m and VSP) and cara la virgen de la banera leon climbing beans. 5ft at the back and just over 6ft at the front - I am tall and knocking my head on things is not in the plan...

Tomatoes are being planted against the uprights, and there are a couple of squashes and 4 tomatilloes underneath.
    Attached Files
    http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

My attempt at a support for cucumbers and melons:

2 cucumbers at the back, 2 melons at the front. Never grown melons before so no idea how this will work.
      Attached Files
      A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Some snaps of my cucumbers and melons in the blowaway

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
        ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
        ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

My quickly assembled pea area lol.

Got some in a bucket and some in the ground. Still quite small, probably due to being in the shade after midday (ish). they've started to grow well though this past week and started to grab on to the chicken wire and twiggy branch that I have stuck in the bucket.

Comment

Some wire mesh trellis tied onto the fence with two shooting star courgettes and two sweet dumpling winter squash

Further along the fence I have a couple of upside down planters with aubergines and chillies in them (mainly because I ran out of space in the greenhouse)

As I'm looking at having the compost in the crop rotation plan I figured I'd put the last Shooting Star and Sweet Dumpling on an arch over the bin

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
            ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
            ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Do to the potting bench not getting as much use at this time of year I always grow a couple of cumbers on half of it.

Due to starting at bench height to make it worth while I run them round a rope suspended under the plexiglass ceiling.
              Attached Files
              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Not really 'growing up', but using a space in the tunnel that would otherwise be wasted... my floating chilli plant:

On the ground underneath I have my parsley and basil.
                Attached Files
                He-Pep!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X