No announcement yet.

Agrohomeopathy

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to visit a homeopathist, and some of the treatments worked and some didn't. The ones that did work were fantastic, usually healing or helping those things that other treatments couldn't touch. So I'd be game to try applying it to the garden - I'd better read that article! Having said this of course, a homeopathist spends an hour or two asking you all sorts of detailed and sometimes quite intimate questions in order to get an accurate picture of you, because different remedies can work differently on different 'types' apparently - so I guess we need to learn how to talk to our plants properly first!
    sigpicGardening in France rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      If it works, the sceptics here will never believe me
      and if it doesn't work you're conspiring to cover up the truth in league with the chemical companies and the man

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
      ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
      ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

So if homeopathy works by water having a memory and you by the treatment in a form which includes filler substances, why doesn't the water have a memory of the filler substances?

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
        ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
        ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Ok I admit it - I was looking for herbal slug remedies and fell into the trap of becoming distracted.
          This is not about slugs but 1 mans fight against his garden mole - I was laughing that hard I nearly tiddled myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fePU5CIHpas
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
            Ok I admit it - I was looking for herbal slug remedies and fell into the trap of becoming distracted.
            This is not about slugs but 1 mans fight against his garden mole - I was laughing that hard I nearly tiddled myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fePU5CIHpas
            You said in your other thread that you did tiddle yourself
            honest I am not stalking you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X