This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Penellype View Post
    I haven't yet decided which angles to take photos from, thinking I will do it a bit differently from last year.
    I take photos of the whole garden every 2 weeks, or so. I stand in the same spot each time

Handy to refer back to both for satisfaction of seeing what has been achieved, and also as a reminder of what/when/where when planning / moving things
    K's Garden blog the story of the creation of our garden

Comment

Ok these are my pics from sept - Dec last year

Will try and get a better one in the light for my Jan pic
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

January pictures - finding new angles is difficult!

From the back bedroom:

This faces east and shows how the garages on the right shade most of the garden a lot of the time.

From the lawn, looking south (ish):

From the lawn looking north east:

With my back to my garage, facing east:

The view from the southeast corner:

Next door's cat makes an appearance in 2 of these photos, but at least he wasn't using the garden as a large litter tray this time.
          Attached Files
          A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Polytunnel went up mid last year and I'm just getting to tidying it up now!

Facing East

Rain/snow has prevented me doing anything meaningful outside so far this year so a photo of the outdoor beds will be added when there is a gap in the weather!
            Attached Files

Comment

Latest project is the end of the plot, this is where the soft fruits will be grown. Started beginning December 2014.
              Attached Files

Comment

If I'm still here I'll play!

Clearly a "Cock Up"
                Attached Files
                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Not the sort of letter you want to receive even in error. We got a final demand from Virgin last year for £109, never used their products.

Comment

Quite scary when these things happen. I got a parking fine for a car I have never owned, in a place I have never been and sent to an address that doesn't exist but is vaguely similar to mine. After a few frantic phone calls I was told to send the bill with a letter to the powers that be, and I haven't heard anything more. It is worrying though when you see how the interest on fines and so on mounts up if they are not paid.
                    A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

I got called in by the CID once because my car had been reported as involved in a fatal hit-and-run. Luckily the witness had given my car numberplate and described it as a "red Ford", while my car was actually a white Fiat. The interview therefore went OK and my employer, whose car it actually was, were persuaded that I could keep both the car and my job.

In cases like these we are left wondering what would have happened if the evidence hadn't been so obviously flawed. Shades of the film "Brazil", amongst others...
                      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

January the 8th,2015 plot one
                        Attached Files
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Plot 2 8.1.2015
                          Attached Files
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

My allotment from the front

My allotment from the shed door

And my garden. If only the soil at my allotment was this nice all fruit plants are now potted up ready to move to the allotment where the dog can not trample them in her plight to get to next doors dog...

Attached Files

Comment

First view of the year!! Green manure, Garlic, Onions and Broadbeans growing on the plot!
                              Attached Files

Comment

I thought that I might join in this year.

View from the front of the plot:

View from the back of the plot:

Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X