No announcement yet.

Potato Days, Seed Fairs and Seed Swaps 2015

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi muddled please check out cambridgeshire self sufficiency group potat day below we are 50mins away by train you can get special deals on wagn for groups of 4 nice friendly group of people will make you welcome

Comment

okay mick, thanks!

I will definitely check that out!
      http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Shropshire (Sogs) February 7th ........ Shropshire Organic Gardeners
        Last edited by bearded bloke; 06-01-2015, 05:34 PM.
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Check the dates as some haven't been updated since 2014. Its a work-in-progress
          UK Potato Days

Comment

Dundry Nurseries, between Cheltenham and Gloucester (Bamfurlong Lane) have a great potato weekend event. This year it's on the 17th and 18th January. They have literally hundreds of spuds. They have their spud list on the website - dundrynurseries.co.uk

Comment

One of the garden centres here on the West/South Yorkshire border is having their usual potato day the last weekend in January.

They usually cook several varieties in different ways and give free samples-different ones each day.

I think it's great to taste first.

their address is:
              Horticentre
              New Road,
              Overton,
              Wakefield,
              WF4 4RG

Telephone: 01924 280306

Comment

Hooray! West Yorkshire Organic Group have announced their annual potato day, at Exhibition Hall, in Saltaire. It is 14th Feb 2015 from 10.00-14.00. Here's the link:

Potato Day | WYOG
                My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

How many grapes are happy to get spuds for valentines? The EA potato day at stonham is 14th Feb as well

Comment

Can't think of anything better, NVG!
                    My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

Brighton's Seedy Sunday is on February 1st.

seedysunday.org

Comment

Seedy Saturday Northampton 14th February 2015

at Looking Glass Theatre Northampton. Northampton's first Seed Swap will take place in the Spring. We will be supported by Love Food Hate Waste.
                        Everyone is welcome along whether they have seeds to swap or whether they just want some seeds to get started. There will be interesting varieties not available from the seed catalogues and seeds that have been previously grown in local conditions making them extra suitable for growing here. If you have not started growing food yet there will be experts on hand, if you want somewhere to grow we can send you in the right direction.
                        All day there will be a programme of interesting talks, discussions and demonstrations designed to be stimulating for the novice and the expert.
                        Please join Fruitful Abundance (free) to get up to date information as the day comes together.

Comment

Seed Swap in Carmarthen just brought to my attention - hope I'm not repeating anyone!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Seedy...351731?fref=nf

Comment

Hereford 7th February
                            Seed Swap

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              Try Pughs, CG. They always have a good range. Here's one from last year - I'm sure they'll do the same this year. Pugh's Annual Taffy Tattie Potato Weekend Is Back!
                              I've just had an email back from Pugh's garden centre, their potato days this year will be held on Saturday the 7th and Sunday the 8th of February.
                              I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

The Hulme Community Garden in Manchester has now set a date for their Potato Day on Sunday Feb 22nd, 11-4pm.

Potato Day 2015 | www.hulmegardencentre.org.uk

Looks like they will have a couple of dozen organic varieties on offer plus a few non-organic too.

Andy
                                http://vegpatchkid.blogspot.co.uk/ Latest Blog Entries Friday 13 Mar 2015 - Sowing Update

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X