No announcement yet.

Picked my last ........... 2014

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peas (Geisha) - lovely peas although not many per plant, but what can you expect in October!
    A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Picked the last of my autumn raspberries today, also a last solitary blueberry.

Comment

Picked the last squash (a strangely shaped yellow one ) and the last of the Trombas. There are a few more, just little ones, lingering on, to give me a giggle for a little while longer.

Comment

Spuds and tomatoes yesterday
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

The last of my raspberries.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

all the achocha is done now.
              http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Last of the second sowing of fleeced French beans.
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Last courgette from the cold frame some time last week. There was another little one but the plant got blackened by frost so I cut it down yesterday.

Keep thinking I must have had the last strawberry from the everbearers, but then I find another one starting to turn red. they are odd - they turn red at the top end but remain stubbornly green at the stalk end, which is the bit that gets the light
                  A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Courgette. Again
                    Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Californian Sweet Pepper I've had the living on a bedroom window sill the past month.

Comment

Today, I lifted the last of my sarpo mira spuds. Don't get many of them to the pound I can tell you. There were two or three rotten tubers which is something I haven't seen previously with sarpo spuds. I grew them first after getting some to grow as part of a triall and have kept seed every year since. I do wonder if the resistance to blight gets less over the years.Anyone else finding that?

Comment

The last cucumbers from the GH - the prickly ridge ones that look like little green hedgehogs

Comment

Probably picked the last strawberries for the year
                            What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                            Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Picked the very last climbing French beans...... 'cos I have now pulled out the mostly dead plants!

Comment

The very last of the Black Cherry toms that were growing on the kitchen window sill.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X