No announcement yet.

Allotment

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks green leaves it's in wapley joe, vex id add some photos but I haven't got a clue how?
    FairPlay I'm shattered and I only dug a few metres! My spade bent in half on the first dig so then I tried a fork and ended up using a mattock

Comment

same here 125 on the new extension, come say hello if you see me or my better half there!

Comment

image.jpg (97.0 KB)
        image.jpg (95.9 KB)
        image.jpg (97.4 KB)
        Attached Files

Comment

Looking good spunky

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
          Bex

Comment

I'm 126 Jo lol small world ! Would yours be on the right or the left as you look at it from the main grass path ?

Comment

This is incredible!! Fantastic news.

Comment

haha, how amazing! Umm, i'm not sure to be honest! I'm sure we'll get to know each other either way Veggiechicken, good find by you! Lol

Comment

I think you're on the left joe, good luck digging it I nearly passed out after half hour lol take care I'll see you up there

Comment

Hope you don't mind me putting your pics through the photorotator Spunky but at my age if I bend my neck for too long, it stays there..........

Attached Files
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Spunky View Post
                      I think you're on the left joe, good luck digging it I nearly passed out after half hour lol take care I'll see you up there
                      I'm having a go Tuesday, yea I look forward to seeing you up there!

Comment

Done some more digging and got some manure onto it over the last couple of weeks the end is nearly there!
                        In the bucket there's some roots that I thinks creeping buttercup and the ground is stuffed with them!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X