Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First ever vegetable patch (photos included)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good Lamboluke! One question about the greenhouse...can you site a greenhouse on grass and add flags inside like Lamboluke has done here? The only reason I don't have one already is that I have no hard standing...would be good if I could do it like this!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
      Looking good Lamboluke! One question about the greenhouse...can you site a greenhouse on grass and add flags inside like Lamboluke has done here? The only reason I don't have one already is that I have no hard standing...would be good if I could do it like this!
      Thanks jay!
      My greenhouse has a stand and that's what makes contact with the ground, in this case the grass. I was too giddy to put flags down first and this is why the flags will be going inside instead.
      All the websites I read stated ideally you'd have flags/hard standing and to sit the greenhouse on top. So I'm not doing it the orthodox way however so far so good.

Comment

Sorry a bit late seeing this thread. All I can say is wow so much work done so quickly, am very impressed. Don't do to much in a short space of time you might end up with a bad back.
        Keep the pics going its great to see how you are doing.
        sigpic

Comment

So a few weeks on things are moving along nicely. I had a fleece on it at first as the neighbours cat used it as a litter tray ! But isn't too bad now. All but the garlic has started so I'll just see how that goes. I've got some lettuce in trays which I'll transplant when they are big enough.
          Attached Files

Comment

Isn't it a good feeling when you see your plants popping their heads above the soil.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X