No announcement yet.

Winter Squash

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone grew Pink Banana Squash, I have some seeds that I've never planted due to space constraints but I love squashes so there will be a big space dedicated to them on the lot. Pete C I am very jealous of that bounty.

Comment

Originally posted by FlawlessVictory View Post
      Has anyone grew Pink Banana Squash.
      I grew them for the first time this year. They're still curing so I haven't eaten any yet.

All I can say is that they're more coral than pink, and marrow-shaped rather than banana shaped, but then again Coral Marrow doesn't have the same potential for puerile humour as Pink Banana!
      The Idiot Gardener
      Five acres of idiocy: an idiot's journey to the heart of smallholding darkness!

Comment

Flippin' 'eck PeteC! That's a lorra, lorra squash.
        http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

By gum it certainly has been a great year for squashes and pumpkins. Some great impressive collections posted, here is my contributuion. This is what I have left after supplying friends and family and the butternuts have still to come out of the polytunnel.
          I'll never manage all of them.
          Attached Files

Comment

Awesome hauls!
            While wearing your night clothes, plant cucumbers on the 1st May before the sun comes up, and they will not be attacked by bugs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X