Mods - private messaging

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jardiniere View Post
    how do you delete a private message ? I want to delete the prat's message.....
    Tick the little square box to the right of the message in your Inbox.
    Scroll down the page and there's a dropdown box "Selected message" . Choose Delete and Proceed and it should disappear in a puff of smoke

Comment

Originally posted by Jardiniere View Post
      how do you delete a private message ? I want to delete the prat's message.....
      Tick box on right of message,
      Page down click 'selected messages'
      choose delete from options,
      click proceed - et voila!

Only found out this morning when I had to do it as well

oops SNAP! VC
      Last edited by Thelma Sanders; 25-09-2014, 08:02 PM.

Comment

My first private message and everyone gets it
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by VolesAteMyPeas View Post
          Oh, and I thought someone had actually messaged me! Never mind. By the way, does anyone have any tips on spying on people using a mobile phone?
          If they are using their phone it is easy, walk 20 feet behind them and you will hear everything they have to say.

Otherwise if it to find out what they are looking at and browsing ask google and facebook, they seem to be good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk View Post
            If they are using their phone it is easy, walk 20 feet behind them and you will hear everything they have to say.

Otherwise if it to find out what they are looking at and browsing ask google and facebook, they seem to be good at it.
            Very good. Sadly in these rural parts, there's no mobile coverage unless you stand in one particular square metre of the village during an auspicious five minute time period on a clear day!
            When I lived in London though, you'd get people doing phone banking on the rush hour train. Account details, passwords, mother's maiden name, address, the lot! Never fancied a life of crime. I prefer growing veggies. Silly me!

Comment

ooh! What's been happening while I've been away? Spying! Ooh what next?..... Checks message box - no message huh
              You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

I got this too, not what you expect from a gardening forums!! I was not sure how to report is so deleted it straight away. Now I know how to report it so thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

just deleted mine,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Hi I got one too. I don't know how to report them but forwarded it to vegiechicken .
                    Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

This Spammer has been "sorted" Thanks again for all the reported posts and PMs that have been sent to the Moderators.
                      If this should happen again, or you want to Report a PM or a message in a thread, look for the little black triangle at the bottom of every post. If you hover your mouse over it, it turns red. Click on it and it creates a message that goes to all Moderators. One of us will take the appropriate action
                      Don't click on any links in the spam messages - never mind how appealing a spy camera may seem - delete the post instead.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X