X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
    They come in packets

But evidently not in Ayrshire
    Well Buffs knows about them and he comes from Ayrshire (i suppose Kilwinning is part of Ayrshire)
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

They had a packet on 8 out of 10 cats does countdown recently.

Anyway, bugger love hearts: what about my tommy feed?

Comment

Dunno, what about your tommy feed Was there a question?

Comment

There is obviously something wrong with it, you have spent to much time and effort to go and poison your plants now. This is what you get for going for cheap I'm afraid. I am already adding aspirin and baking soda to my feeds and wouldn't risk cheapo feed particularly if its off.
          photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            They're sweets with messages on -

Ooh that's big!!
            now that sight is a trip down memory lane, buying some for a girl I was soft on and spending over an hour taking it in turns to see what the next one said...days of happy innocence and hopes...

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
              Well Buffs knows about them and he comes from Ayrshire (i suppose Kilwinning is part of Ayrshire)
              I originally come from the midlands many years ago, think jasper carrot singing funky moped...aw roit ar kid....

Comment

I don't remember the "You're fab" one
                I'm either too old for "fab" to be a word or it was scoffed before I saw it (I wonder why )

Comment

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
                  There is obviously something wrong with it, you have spent to much time and effort to go and poison your plants now. This is what you get for going for cheap I'm afraid. I am already adding aspirin and baking soda to my feeds and wouldn't risk cheapo feed particularly if its off.
                  It has the same composition as the more expensive big name brands Bill. I've done the aspirin bit myself this year. Can't really tell how much good it's done because I had nothing to compre against. I also add epsom salts. You can see the visible effect that has on the foliage. Nothing has kegged over yet anyway.
                  Last edited by brownfingers; 11-08-2014, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Scottish love hearts,hmmmm.
                    "give us a Glasgow kiss", just don`t work for me!

Comment

Originally posted by brownfingers View Post
                      It has the same composition as the more expensive big name brands Bill. I've done the aspirin bit myself this year. Can't really tell how much good it's done because I had nothing to compre against. I also add epsom salts. You can see the visible effect that has on the foliage. Nothing has kegged over yet anyway.
                      It clearly hasn't got the same composition as more expensive brands or it wouldn't be stinking of sweeties would it. use it at your peril.
                      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
                        It clearly hasn't got the same composition as more expensive brands or it wouldn't be stinking of sweeties would it. use it at your peril.
                        It doesn't sound like a composition thing to me, the previous one was fine. Sounds more like it's gone off, I'd take it back and complain.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I would think it may be down to a storage problem more than anything else. Possibly too warm where I had it stood in the gh? The other bottle was stood in the same place, so that would appear to rule that out. Perhaps poor storage in the shop? One thing is for sure, if these toms seem to thrive on it, next year the tommy feed will get supplemented with powdered swizzels or suchlike.

last year I had some plsnt food which all of a sudden started to smell strongly of ammonia. I still used it to know ill effect. GH poltergeist at work?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X