Would you put a pumpkin here?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    ...but you can see the piccie I just put there in my last post?
    Yes, that one is fine, thanks
    Last edited by Alison; 07-06-2014, 09:25 PM.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

How about a waterbut ....do you have one collecting the rainwater off the greenhouse?
      Perfect spot!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I would give it a go if nothing else planned for the space and it's not your only pumpkin.
        Gardening forever, housework whenever!

Comment

Originally posted by Ja9 View Post
          I would give it a go if nothing else planned for the space and it's not your only pumpkin.
          It's in, just to see what happens

Comment

What's going on with your greenhouse? Someone seems to have dumped a load of rubbish in it!

Comment

This year I have put a pumpkin plant in a large pot and put an obelisk over the top of it. So far, it is growing quite well and a pumpkin is developing. I've heard you can grow them upwards with plenty of support and that as long as you take the weight of the developing pumpkins, they should be fine. It's an experiment so don't know how well it will work, but here's hoping

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

Originally posted by alifrew View Post
                This year I have put a pumpkin plant in a large pot and put an obelisk over the top of it. So far, it is growing quite well and a pumpkin is developing. I've heard you can grow them upwards with plenty of support and that as long as you take the weight of the developing pumpkins, they should be fine. It's an experiment so don't know how well it will work, but here's hoping
                Thanks for that alifrew, just did a search and that's really inspired me

Comment

Pleasure. Just hope it works. Mine seems ok at the moment so fingers crossed. Good luck with yours

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

I grew kabocha and red kuri squash up canes last year, doing the same again this year

Comment

the link for the pics not working...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X