No announcement yet.

Netting.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So do I BM so do I. Last year was a bad year for flutterbyes round this neck of the wood.
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

I,d use "Enviromesh" all the way, it's the "Dog's B*******! But only because I,d managed to get a length from work FOC! It was brill!

But I ain't buying it! Isn't half expensive!

So "Debris netting" for me this year, as advised by others on here! picked up a couple of roll's! Which were wayward bound!

Just the framing to get my head round!
      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

I've been looking for a specific size of net to fit my wide beds, but all the garden centre netting is just too narrow.
        Anyway, reading through this thread, I noticed Fleurisa and Wbmkk both mentioned Gardening Naturally....I took a look on their site and they sell the width I wanted. So I ordered a whole load of it on Sunday, and it's arrived already today, Tuesday! Very impressed by their service and the quality (plus they'd added in a free bundle of extra netting). So, I just wanted to say thanks to Fleurisa and Wbmkk and to recommend the Gardening Naturally site.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X