No announcement yet.

Pak Choi

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've grown pak choi in pots in the past but now tend to grow more in the ground as watering is so much easier to regulate.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I grew Pak Choi last year, the slugs, snails and other nibblers also liked it, so would advise you protect it well.
      DottyR

Comment

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
        today I noticed all the paler ones have gone to seed! do they mix varieties in one packet? or are they paler because they have gone to seed? and isn't it just too early for this to happen?
        Never too early for Pak Choi to go to seed Bill...All I have to do is turn my back on perfect looking pak choi plants and it happens......
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

If it goes to seed, leave it.. if you wait a while it throws up lots of spears like sprouting broccoli, and they're delicious. Don't take much cooking, they're really soft and tender. Yum
          sigpicGardening in France rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by kathyd View Post
            If it goes to seed, leave it.. if you wait a while it throws up lots of spears like sprouting broccoli, and they're delicious. Don't take much cooking, they're really soft and tender. Yum
            Oops too late.
            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Typical I turn my back for a day and the lime green and white Pak choi have Usained..... The pale green and purple types are still leafing though....
              Last edited by Richard Eldritch; 09-05-2014, 09:58 AM.
              Hussar!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X