X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello n welcome, Alifrew.
    My Very Bleak Garden Blog

Reece & The Chicks

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
    Revelation 22:2

Comment

Hi there and welcome Alifrew.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi guys,

We gave recently moved into our first home and we are lucky enough to have a decent size garden but I have no experience in maintaining it. I've been doing my beginners research and have decided to start on my borders. Cutting a new one and preparing the soil. I plan to plant some bulbs and would like a low colourful border. Any tips would be MUCH appreciated. I.e soil prep, typed of plants (bulb or not) and if it's bulb will get get the benefit of them this summer?? Many, many thanks in advance :-)

Regards

Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

Hi and a very welsh welcome to the vine

Comment

Originally posted by alifrew View Post
            Hi,
            Just wanted to introduce myself, huge thanks to datz for sending me in the right direction. I am based just north of blackpool, very close to the sea so we have some pretty cold and windy weather. I love growing fruit and veg, I don't have an allotment but I do have quite a large back garden that houses two small greenhouses, two raised beds and three nutty chickens, who will soon be joined by three more when they have grown a bit. This looks like a great forum full of very helpful people so I'm hoping my crop will be more productive this year.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

A warm welcome Alifrew. ( I was brought up on the South Shore!!)

Comment

Hello and welcome. This is a great forum to join, loads of good advice.
              Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X