Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill HH
    replied

Here is my rather formal pond with part of my bonsai collection. My garden is overshadowed by a sycamore tree and I get the seedlings popping up everywhere so I turned a few into bonsai trees. It also has 10 shabunkins who eat out of my hand.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Olorin2001
    replied
    Work in progress

Nobody told the frog it wasn't finished yet, so it was home to seven bundles of spawn (now tadpoles)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• binley100
    replied
    Here's mine ....with my very own first lot of homegrown frogspawn

Leave a comment:

• ancee
    replied
    This is last years picture. I'm planning on going crazy planting round it this year for frogs! Under the large lilies are plant pots on their sides concealed by the stones to make hidey holes. So far there are no frogs living in them, they are only full of spiders! shudders
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Penellype
    replied
    Mine is a little smaller than the ones posted so far...

The photo is taken with my back against the garage wall, facing north, so this part of the garden never gets any sun. It used to be a muddy puddle, and after a few years of trying to drain it I gave up and dug a pond instead.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• andy_j
    replied
    Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
    That yer back garden then, Andy?
    it might as well be, im there 8 hours a day, 5 days a week !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    That yer back garden then, Andy?

Leave a comment:

• Gurberly
    replied
    My pond

A before and after shot for you...

and after....

This is "wifey" playing with the remote controlled motor boats.... every pond shoud have some
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bigmallly
    replied
    Hmmmmmmm........Nope.......

Leave a comment:

• Alison
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    Am I right in guessing that the hole will be 6" from the top?..................
    LOL, thinking you might be right but can you guess where on the perimeter it might be?

Leave a comment:

• Bigmallly
    replied
    Originally posted by Alison View Post
    Not got any recent piccies of mine but it is VERY overgrown at the moment, need to thin out the growth around it a bit soonish and pull out a load of pond weed too - oh and work out where the leak is as even after all the rain it still only fills to about 6" from the top
    Am I right in guessing that the hole will be 6" from the top?..................

Leave a comment:

• Alison
    replied
    Not got any recent piccies of mine but it is VERY overgrown at the moment, need to thin out the growth around it a bit soonish and pull out a load of pond weed too - oh and work out where the leak is as even after all the rain it still only fills to about 6" from the top

Leave a comment:

• snakeshack
    replied
    That's a lake!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Leave a comment:

• andy_j
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bigmallly
    started a topic Show us ya pond!

Show us ya pond!

Because it's all new to me I wondered if any of you kind grapes have a pond that I could nick some ideas from.............Cheers

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X