No announcement yet.

Show us ya pond!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That should stop the heron,it will have a bloonin headace if it headbuts that wire,when are the ducks arriving.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• At least it's peace of mind Lottie.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Looking nice for this time of year:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pond.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	2370954
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Love your pond BM
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Looking good BM. Are you going to replant the edges, or keep the minimalist look?
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• It's got membrane down all round but I'm sure something will pop its head up.

Comment

• Today I decided to knock up a 4'x3' raised bed & put it against the pond frame, filled with Oriental Lillies it should smell divine when they come out.

Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	2371364
                Last edited by Bigmallly; 06-03-2017, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                  Today I decided to knock up a 4'x3' raised bed & put it against the pond frame, filled with Oriental Lillies it should smell divine when they come out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71889[/ATTACH]
                  I thought you would have planted them 'Outside the box'
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• April Update!

Name:	IMG_20170402_112352.jpg
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	2371828..............

Comment

• Bestest pond I've ever seen. I hope it's quiet round there BM, must be lovely to sit in that chair and watch TV
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Thanks Sal, yes it is lovely & peaceful. It's nice to take a break when working on the plot to just sit & listen to the water.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4480.jpg
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	2372083

Got rid of ordinary flag iris as it was invasive. Had to use a saw to cut rhizomes! Replaced it with variegated, which better behaved and more decorative.

Had to run pump lead through hose after something chewed right through it!
                          Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• MayPond!

Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	2372354...........

Comment

• JunePond

Have about 6/7 Water Lily flowers out.

Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	2372839

Comment

• It's under there somewhere...............

Name:	IMG_20180303_141017.jpg
Size:	237.2 KB
ID:	2376682

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X