No announcement yet.

Ideas needed for garden plan

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I take any more room in the garden I'm likely to be shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

For my "Tupence" worth! Would swap decking to ? n set up a nice seating area surrounded by pots of Hosta's, ferns, astilbe's, Dicentra, Fatsia, Casan palms, Phormium's, n a few potted pieris!

Swap shed to decking, will allow you to extend "Veg bed" n now have somewhere to sit with a nice glass of your desired "Tipple" n drink it all in!
      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

I'm not allowed to swap anything otherwise everything would be moved! Nor am I allowed any more growing room. Apparently a 4 year olds play area is important!? I don't see why she can't play on computers like the rest of the kids so I can have all the garden (I am joking of course)

Comment

Put the play area in the shade - much better for them to stay out of the sun.

Comment

Move the shed onto the decking (Not in the corner by the window) but onto the decking on the right hand top.Turn the shed into a "wendy house" but with a section for tools. Knowing children they will soon get fed up with it and it will be all yours. As for your wife, all will be forgiven when you walk into the kitchen one day with your tatters in your hand.
            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

My 'wife' (aka David!) will not forgive me when I come in with a handful of any kind of fruit or veg! I have claimed one of the built in sheds he won't be impressed if I claim his woodwork shed (where I send him when I want one of many jobs doing) as well as the rest of the garden!

Comment

You've got enough growing space - build a cocktail bar

Comment

Originally posted by Mumbles View Post
                  My 'wife' (aka David!) will not forgive me when I come in with a handful of any kind of fruit or veg! I have claimed one of the built in sheds he won't be impressed if I claim his woodwork shed (where I send him when I want one of many jobs doing) as well as the rest of the garden!

Ooops sorry I am guilty of assuming gender.
                  photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X