Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've tried paper notes in the past. Always forget
    To carry on.

I'm going to use my online calendar this year - it syncs with my phone, tablet and whenever sign into my online email. More so as a means to record what I planted.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app

Comment

I have a blog arronsallotment.wordpress.com and keep a record of what I've done each time I visit the plot. 2012 was when I started off and kept a thorough up to date record of things. However last year I was so busy with work and only popping down the plot every so often, gave up on the writing and instead just took a few photos at different stages. I'm in the middle of adding these to my blog as we speak. This year I am definitely returning to an up to date write up!

On an excel spreadsheet i too have kept a record of where things have grown previously just so I can play around with where things will go the next time.

Comment

Originally posted by datz View Post
        I have started using the Evernote app. (available for Mac and PC and as a mobile app)
        I already used it as a general place to dump receipts, notes etc. I have now photographed each seed packet I have and can add sowing details as I go on. This was an idea from a blog post by Emma Cooper Evernote*Evangelist*-*Blog*- Emma the Gardener
        That looks really interesting, Datz, another thing for me to investigate!
        Gardening is cheaper than therapy and you get tomatoes

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X