No announcement yet.

Something new for 2014???

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit like a mild samphire: very slightly salty, otherwise a mild 'green veg' taste if that makes sense.

Now I've ticked that box I'll probably use that space to try something else new next year. Very glad I tried it though and can recommend it as very easy to grow.
    My blog: www.grow-veg.uk

@Grow_Veg_UK

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
      I would really like to try and make a small polytunnel. I would like to have (another!) go at melons and perhaps remember to grow Brussel sprouts - they are soooo expensive at the moment but the thing I haven't grown yet is asparagus so I think it will be that for me in 2014.
      Scarey, will you grow asparagus from seed or buy crowns?

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
      Bex

Comment

Probably crowns but 2014 has gone and I haven't grown them this year - don't have a polytunnel either Hey ho, perhaps next year.

I have grown sprouts though and they are looking quite good at the moment.
        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Next year I'll get around to sowing all of the seeds that I should have used this year

I've loved reading what you all planned to grow this year. I think it will be asparagus for me next year and I plan on buying crowns. It'll just be plain green for me, I wouldn't say no to purple but the white looks to scary for me.
          Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life 😁

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X