No announcement yet.

Hello Summer here

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If set's then whatever is available, seems Radar are around.
    If seeds then I have just planted Senshyu and Hi Keeper, just coming through the surface at the monent. Went in a week ago.

Comment

I get my seeds from premier direct seeds on ebay or reduced in the garden centre

Comment

Ok here we go you said it was ok.

I want to have a brand new start this next season so I would like advice about the following please:

Last year I grew Lady Di runners but have found the skin tough even when picked very small so next season I would like to grow a prolific growing climbing french bean what suggestions for that please?

My squashes were Jack O'Lantern which are too small and Sunshine F1 which are a good size but not many of them and I want them for making soup and roasting.

Grew Babybeat R2 and Bolthardy but luuuuuuuvvvvvv beetroot so would like to try some new ones.

Tomatoes were Sweet Olive which tasted lovely but want to use them for chutney so too small I would like to grow some reasonably sized tasty ones.

Courgettes were Parthenon F1 and quite happy with them but I make lots of soup so would like to try some different ones. Someone in the Grow it magazine suggested Trombocino which would be good as they grow vertical but they are a funny shape.

Potatoes quite happy with first earlies Charlotte and cant remember the main crop name but they fall to pieces when boiled.

Purple sprouting broccoli Sante but although they grew lovely greenery Ive still got no heads!

Oh and what cucumbers please small ones would be good.

Many many thank you's
        Summer

Comment

Check real seeds company, I am certain you will find something new that you like from any of category you listed. But watch out that site is very addictive
          I cannot help browsing it and buying something again from them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X