Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    You mean it was a joke
    I've been trying to grow a spaghettitree for years without success - assumed the seed was pasta its best.
    Ooooooooooooooooooo
    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      You mean it was a joke
      I've been trying to grow a spaghettitree for years without success - assumed the seed was pasta its best.
      "groans" I had hoped you could penne better joke than that VC
      Are y'oroight booy?

Comment

Someone gave me some jeruslaem artichokes that are smooth skinned and easier to peel so I'm phasing the others out, as they are a right pain. I've got some three cornered leek (kindly sent by VC)which i really need to plant out somewhere and also walking onions. They haven't been that big this year though, piddly little bulbils. If anyone still wants any sent me a PM. I also had some spring onions (bunching onions??) which are supposed to split and multiply but they pretty much didn't.

Comment

Ah yes, Bunching onions!! I'm growing Welsh onions (of course) and Kyoto bunching onions.
          If anyone wants smooth skinned JAs buy the eating ones from the supermarket as they only sell the smoothies.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X