No announcement yet.

What to do now for 2014?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found my autumn planting onion seeds today - ready to sow in modules during August.
    Likac66

Living in her own purple world

Loving gardening, reading, knitting and crochet.

Comment

Spring cabbage? Can I plant them straight in the ground or would they be better in modules so the sluuuugs don't get them?
      You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

I'd go for modules Ancee. Reminds me, I need to sow mine.

Comment

I have been sowing lettuce outside in recent weeks, but nothing has appeared, I have heard that lettuce won't germinate in hot weather, is this true?

Steve
          Last edited by steve howe; 31-07-2013, 05:33 PM.
          Steve

Comment

we are 8 weeks behind the season .... the rains we had, were meant to be at the time of wimbledon tennis time.... so, today, I planted broccoli (purple) and pak choi

next week, I will rip out the peas and spinach, and plant cauliflower and try a few dwarf french beans ...

late in the season, but I will take my chances
            Last edited by dim; 31-07-2013, 06:01 PM.

Comment

I'm growing cut and grow lettuce under polythene and it grows so quick I cant keep up with it, eat it everyday so I don't waste any..don't know how long it stores for.

Comment

Originally posted by Guykp57 View Post
                I'm growing cut and grow lettuce under polythene and it grows so quick I cant keep up with it, eat it everyday so I don't waste any..don't know how long it stores for.
                I've had so much lettuce the last couple of weeks I feel waterlogged.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X