No announcement yet.

What have you forgotten.........?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remembered to plant my sunflowers,brocolli ,kale & and leeks then forgot to plant them out as they were hidden in my overgrown cold frame.some may survive but the majority are stunted at best.
    don't be afraid to innovate and try new things
    remember.........only the dead fish go with the flow

Another certified member of the Nutters club

Comment

Herbs that hadnt/wouldnt germinate earlier on...
      More turnips...
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

Fennel - might not be too late but really how did I forget?
        "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Winter cabbages, but, found packet of seeds, with a few in, got all prepared, and then tipped all the tiny seeds, all over the patio floor! Whoops!

DottyR
          DottyR

Comment

Empty the hoover - hoover the floor - empty hoover contents into seed tray
            PS What does Dust look like when it germinates?

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
              I haven't sown any runners yet but on the packet I have, it says sow May to July so I'm going to bung a few in and hope for the best.

I, too, forgot to sow sunflowers and the usual successional sowing. I guess I got excited when things eventually started to appear that I forgot to sow the next lot

I did manage to grow enough tomatoes though
              Oh that is interesting I might try some runners.

I have too many tomato plants, it's pretty much tomato jungle in my garden now

My problem is I have sown some stuff and they are out growing their pots and I have no where to put them unless I sacrifice some of my excess of tomato plants!!

Comment

I always forget to.............sorry, what were we talking about?
                Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

]Well, the netting came and most of the brassicas are covered. I still have to build something proper for the Kale bed. I won't be forgetting next year.

Now, I am not stressing about that, I might remember what else I've forgotten!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by daviddevantnhisspiritwife; 26-07-2013, 10:49 PM.
                  While wearing your night clothes, plant cucumbers on the 1st May before the sun comes up, and they will not be attacked by bugs.

Comment

Excuse the upside down pic. Doh.
                    While wearing your night clothes, plant cucumbers on the 1st May before the sun comes up, and they will not be attacked by bugs.

Comment

I've sown runner beans today - now what else did I forget

Comment

I'd forgotten how small my plot actually is..............until I realised I have lots of brassicas in pots and no-where to put them atm

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X