Is this normal?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess what I shall be growing next year - wonder if its too late this year
    Edit - Just rummaged through my seeds and found some Atena that I grew last year - without success as they were all slugged. Wonder what the difference is between Atena and Atena Polka?
    Whatever, I'm putting some in a pot in the next few minutes
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 26-07-2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Guess what peeps reading this thread will be growing next year,never to late to try VC,even if you plant it in the greenhouse border,for that bit of shelter later on,after all,the season seems to be a few weeks behind,go for it,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

We have 6 courgette plants and to date we have picked 35, does anyone want my courgette chutney recipe!!!

Comment

Yeah, I've got a couple of plants of the yellow courgette and they are very prolific but not as 'crunchy' as the green ones methinks?
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Very impressive! And just a bit frightening.

I have a lovely courgette fritter recipe. Someone may as well have it as we're yet to even have a flower
            Last edited by PyreneesPlot; 26-07-2013, 02:22 PM.
            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              I have 20 growing but still waiting for that elusive 1st courgette - so don't despair sammy, you're not alone
              VC what on earth do you do with 20 courgette plants!? And the resulting glut of courgettes.

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                Yeah, I've got a couple of plants of the yellow courgette and they are very prolific but not as 'crunchy' as the green ones methinks?
                I wasn't too impressed with Atena yellow courgettes, can't tell you why though. Next year it will be back to green ones.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjaybee View Post
                  VC what on earth do you do with 20 courgette plants!? And the resulting glut of courgettes.
                  I'm learning how to juggle

Comment

I'm learning how to juggle
                    Very impressive from one who fears to erect a poly tunnel. Dextrous even. Truly a nutter with serious skills.

Comment

Here's one I juggled earlier

Comment

Here's one I juggled earlier

If I looked like that I'd be juggling too - I don't know where you find 'em VC. Have a good day.

Comment

What sort of courgette is it? - and don't reply - one with lots of courgettes on
                          a very happy one?.......
                          Last edited by BUFFS; 29-07-2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by treepixie View Post
                            We have 6 courgette plants and to date we have picked 35, does anyone want my courgette chutney recipe!!!
                            Yes please

Comment

What was the outcome of all those yellow courgettes? Did they survive or fade away?
                              On 26th July I sowed some Atena seeds and this is how one looks today. No flowers have opened yet. Any bets on whether there'll be an edible courgette before winter?

Attached Files

Comment

I would imagine that a rather large dog has been taking his morning wizz on you plant. So i would definately give them away.
                                photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X