No announcement yet.

Am I mad???

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabbage for us. Got pretty excited that things were actually growing so chucked a load more in pots and have about 25 plants waiting to go out and thing is not really that bothered by them. Might have to try cabbage soup
    The Masons...AKA...Layla & Mark.

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.......

Comment

Originally posted by Jelliebabe View Post
      Why do I have eight Courgette plants on the go??? Picked Four on Satdee and another three today. There's only two of us and My Mum doesnt want any... think I'll have to resort to dumping them on neighbours doorsteps and running away!

What have you planted too much of and what can you do with excess courgettes???

Now see i grew some veg one 2 years ago and had opposite problem i made the was three of us at the time and i manages to give us one meal each out of my carrot and raddish. It did seem pretty pointless to have grown anything just for one meal.
      Life isn't tough people are

Comment

I have 7 courgette plants this year - 2 bog standard, 2 yellow taxi, 3 tondo (round).

Once I have a glut I will roast some and freeze ready to go into sauces. When I the tomatoes start to glut I will roast them together, blitz in the blender and freeze ready to chuck in sauces over the winter.
        Likac66

Living in her own purple world

Loving gardening, reading, knitting and crochet.

Comment

Now I dream of a glut of tomatoes.... In Fact one would be nice!
          http://meandtwoveg.blogspot.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X