No announcement yet.

French Beans

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people sow into tubes made out of newspaper too- think I'd just end up with papier mache though!
    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Root trainers ........ every bean came up last year, french and runner. I was giving them away in the end. My loo rolls always end up a mush.

I soaked some beans before hand last year (remember my Dad doing something like that), but didn't seem to make much difference. The whole lot came up.

I don't sow until May though - its a bit warmer and things great a good start.

(I didn't know the black french beans go green when you cook them Just sent the packet to my brother as I couldn't bear the thought of black beans on my plate - oh well ......... next year).
      ~
      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Good new grapes, my dwarf froggy beans are thru !! It was obviously the age of the seed. I planted 15 & have 15 green shoots in the greenhouse at the moment. I shall have to move them on soon.
        ntg
        Never be afraid to try something new.
        Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
        A large group of professionals built the Titanic
        ==================================================

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X