No announcement yet.

Putting tomatoes in the greenhouse

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine have all been out in my unheated greenhouses for around a month now...all ok..
    Not exactly flying but some earlier sown ones are flowering...
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

Getting to the stage that the toms need planting! So 12 different types planted in the polytunnel border. They have two chances now. Either they grow or they don't, after all the fuss they've been given!

Comment

I'm in the frozen north too. My toms have been in the unheated greenhouse for nearly 2 weeks and they are fine. They were just far too tall to stay in the house any longer so, heart in mouth, I put them out. I did cover them with fleece at first.

Comment

I planted my first lot in my allotment GH about 4 weeks ago and they have doubled in size, no flowers yet.

Comment

hi williebee
            about 8 mile away from you mines been in unheated greenhouse for three weeks and doing ok first flower heads are starting to show on a few just put fleece over them when temp has dropped

Comment

Mine went in last weekend and they have taken to them nicely. Were becoming very pot-bound. Fleece is standing by though
              www.gyoblog.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X