Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buzzingtalk View Post
    EAST ANGLIA MEET-UP PLEASE!!! I'm only in Norwich
    I did try to organise one before, but nobody could commit to a time or a place

If you want to put forward some times & locations, then let's do it. There're quite a few of us in the area
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I meant my ones - I'd done them proper, but they just keep rotting off and not very healthy looking, so i bought some more from the local garden center and they looks much, much better. although lordy knows when I can plant them out!!

Comment

Where is the place where you can organize such things, I'm sure there used to be a little area somewhere on the forum?? Shall we play it safe and say June/July and cross our fingers for nice weather? Where is best for everyone - I'm in Norwich and I know a few of you are on the coast...I'm happy to travel, or have you all on my plot if its easier to get to...

Comment

June/ July is busy time for me (farmer) but im sure something could be sorted :-D

Comment

Originally posted by buzzingtalk View Post
            I meant my ones - I'd done them proper, but they just keep rotting off
            A third of mine have rotted too, it's just too cold
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Ive hardened mine off but I dont think il put them out this weekend like two sheds says too cold

Comment

If I remember correctly the guy from victoriana nursery says putting them outside sometime in June when its properly warmed up. Considering the may weather this year is colder than usual i am delaying planting mine out until June that's for surer.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X