whassat? my hand just dropped off

Comment

oooppps!....careless
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
          whassat? my hand just dropped off
          Have you checked that nothing else has dropped off Ap, as it could be why you're missing out on the rampant thingummy (just thinking of the children )

Comment

frightened to look now

Comment

OMG VC - you must stop eating potatoes as you have it on the brain I've told Mr VVG it's rice with curry tonight and no Bombay Aloo.
              See what youve started now Mdme. Nicos
              Last edited by VirginVegGrower; 05-02-2013, 05:26 PM.
              Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

shoosh you, don't you remember the character Tom Conti played in the film Shirley Valentine and how he denied what he wanted and thus got it
                Oh the old double spy thing hey?! I don't but I do and I will but I will tell you I can't! BAD MAN
                Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                  See what youve started now Mdme. Nicos
                  Moi????

Comment

coincidentally, we ain't having spuds either, pan fried chicken then placed in casserole with sliced red pepper, carrots and some home grown roasted tomatoes with onion. Will have that with some plain basmati. Threw in a slug of balsamic as well. Thought I'd better before I had to ask for a hand

Comment

Spaggi bol for us tonight- made using mutton!

Got a nice home grown onion ( only 5 left now -boo hoo),leek and chicken soup on the go.
                      Nice and warming with a chunk of fresh homemade bread!

....yours sounds nice AP !

Comment

I would offer but it's a mite far to carry it take out style. Our onions may see the middle of the month but that will be it . I normally make it to the end of march. Not a sheep meat fan myself

Comment

Walnut and gorgonzola pasta with tomato and green pepper sauce - I've had my fill of spuds for today

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Moi????
                            Oui, toi!

Comment

I would offer but it's a mite far to carry it take out style. Our onions may see the middle of the month but that will be it . I normally make it to the end of march. Not a sheep meat fan myself
                              Shock horror! Not even in a SCOTCH PIE?!

Comment

i love sheep now where are my wellies
                                come on in take a seat time for tea

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X