No announcement yet.

JBA problem

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant, mine arrived this morning, complete with Lady Christl. No Markies, though but I'm sure I'll find something at the local potato day.

Comment

Oh dear what a season. The end is near though thankfully. Ok just a little update for everyone. All deliveries should be completed by Wednesday of next week.

We have had serious problems this year not just with the weather but also with our brand new admin and website which basically crashed 2 weeks ago leaving us with no access to customer orders or a website. We have had to bring back the old website just so something is on the domain but that has led to more problems with customers not being able to login in as its technically a different site.

We have spent 2 solid weeks of working till the early hours of the morning to piece everyones orders together from their copy emails. As you can imagine it has been pretty slow but we have managed to now get everyone to a stage where we can send their orders out.

By this time next week I hope to be able to get a good nights sleep.

Thanks to you all again for your understanding and patience.
      Potato videos here.

Comment

Originally posted by tattieman View Post
        Oh dear what a season. The end is near though thankfully. Ok just a little update for everyone. All deliveries should be completed by Wednesday of next week.

We have had serious problems this year not just with the weather but also with our brand new admin and website which basically crashed 2 weeks ago leaving us with no access to customer orders or a website. We have had to bring back the old website just so something is on the domain but that has led to more problems with customers not being able to login in as its technically a different site.

We have spent 2 solid weeks of working till the early hours of the morning to piece everyones orders together from their copy emails. As you can imagine it has been pretty slow but we have managed to now get everyone to a stage where we can send their orders out.

By this time next week I hope to be able to get a good nights sleep.

Thanks to you all again for your understanding and patience.
        Sounds like a nightmare. Great job on getting our seeds pots sent out. Really appreciate the effort.

Cheers
        The more help a man has in his garden, the less it belongs to him.
        William M. Davies

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X