No announcement yet.

Tranqulity Cottage Seeds

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read the title of this thread, and thought "Aaaaah, another take on Wayne's 'Zen Garden' thread!

Made me chuckle, when I remembered that I once threatened to drive my Landy straight through all his neatly raked gravel! Lol See, we were daft long before you joined-in, VC!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I learnt it all from reading your posts G4 I'm still in training

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
        They'll be wondering why their websites had a lot of hits today never now they might even visit us here on the vine.
        Well they get a 10/10 for communication Bren, I've had emails right through the process. Last one said "Dispatched"...........yeh..........all in the space of a couple of hours.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
          I read the title of this thread, and thought "Aaaaah, another take on Wayne's 'Zen Garden' thread!

Made me chuckle, when I remembered that I once threatened to drive my Landy straight through all his neatly raked gravel! Lol See, we were daft long before you joined-in, VC!
          Thanks for the post G4, one of the mods has kindly amended the title.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Forty + packets of seed from the 2012 All in Seed circle have just dropped through some of our letterboxes - including some Orcas. I'm still adjusting to those without ordering more - although there is an order in my "basket" on another website that I may have to pay for soon
            Do you need to grow okra in a greenhouse? Mine was *battered* last night, so looks like I'm going to be re-glazing it . The door somehow was opened, and the glass just ripped out.

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
              Do you need to grow okra in a greenhouse? Mine was *battered* last night, so looks like I'm going to be re-glazing it . The door somehow was opened, and the glass just ripped out.
              I don't know Chris, the guy in this DVD grew them outside but from what I have read, I am going to grow them in the greenhouse..

Grow Your Own (the Allotment) [DVD]

How to grow okra - RHS Advisory Team - Telegraph
              Last edited by Bigmallly; 30-01-2013, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Thats tough Chris, sorry
                I'm almost afraid to say this but I've tried several times to grow Orcas -failed each time Looks like I'll be having another go this year. I have Red Orca seeds too.
                Definitely GH for me.

Comment

Well I must say I'm impressed, Orkney to Leeds in 24 hours..........4 veggies new to me all in their ziplocked packets with sowing instructions.........I'm all excitemented now...........

Comment

What are they BM? Orkaneys and..........?
                    PS Next time you're in a newsagent - page 22, March GYO mag. You're in print (minus an "l")

Comment

PS Next time you're in a newsagent - page 22, March GYO mag. You're in print (minus an "l")
                      Moi in GYO?.........yer avin a laff.........

Comment

Just for you VC......Orcas from Orkaneys............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                          Moi in GYO?.........yer avin a laff.........
                          One of your top tips!!
                          Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                          Just for you VC......Orcas from Orkaneys............
                          Wonder whether Orcas have knees?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X