Compost Tea

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    Cheers AP........LD, I have also read that it is good for deterring beasties. I have a blue barrel full of rotted down cabbage, weed & rhubarb leaves, I started it about 6 months ago. I was thinking of straining it into bottles but wanted advice before spraying it on my brassicas......I know it's early days, just wanted to be prepared.

my last years barrel got emptied onto the compost bed,before i covered it up to do its thing over the next few months,then start a new barrel and heap,i just leave it in the barrel as it is,to use it,get an old milk pan & strainer,use the pan as a ladle into the strainer,into your watering can,dilute as required,save a lot of bother,note,peg on nose and stir up before use
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Cheers LD, The only thing I need to get is a peg................Do you think this would work?
      Attached Files
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X